The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worm

Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf! Empty
PostSubject: Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf!   Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:29 pm

OOC information
Character name: Squirmworm
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Role-playing is high on that list, I'll leave it at that!

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I've been around long enough to know you guys. I've been playing an orc called Gnash for a while now.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I know the character concept can look like its a bit obscure so if you have any questions, by all means ask.

Character background
Formerly known as: Edric Sharpe
Soldier of the 3rd Penal Legion of Stormwind

Edric Sharpe was a soldier of Lordaeron during the Second War. After Doomhammer’s defeat he retired on a farmstead in Tirisfal Glades together with his wife, Clarice. Here, they had three children. But an ill fate struck Edric, as the Plague of Lordaeron was spreading and took all three of his children. As his children were turning, he burned them together with the farmstead - putting their beds ablaze.

Traumatized by this experience, he fled to Stormwind with Clarice. Something had snapped in Edric, however. He was convinced that his wife too had succumbed to the Plague. He was convinced that she too was undead. Like their children, she had to be dealt with…

Quote :
Stormwind Guard Report

Nature of case: murder
Victim(s): one, female
Injuries sustained: decapitation
Items taken: N/A

Release: At around midnight, the Eastvale Guard responded to a cry for help in the refugee camp. Thus far, the investigation has revealed that a male (short brown hair, moustache, 5’6”, early thirties) had severed the head of a female with a hunting knife. On arrival, the male was covered in blood as was the floor. The guards uncovered a horrific scene. The male was stroking the severed head while rocking back and forth until and did not respond to the guards.

Later, the male was identified as Edric Sharpe, a refugee and war veteran. Witnesses report that mr. Sharpe had been docile prior to the crime. Often described as a man that kept to himself. The female has been identified as Clarice Sharpe, his wife. Mr. Sharpe has been detained in the Stockades. When confronted about the crime at a later stage, mr. Sharpe denied the crime altogether and attacked the questioning guard.

Evidence and reports regarding this crime shall be presented to the Court when complete.

Seven years passed in the Stockade. As the Lich King launched his attacked on Azeroth and the Alliance was mobilized to respond to this grave threat, Penal Legions were instated. Any convict that would fight for the Alliance was promised freedom at the end of his service… should he make it out alive. Due to Edric’s history as a soldier, he was drafted into the 3rd Penal Legion and shipped off to the Howling Fjords.

Edric had no intention of fighting the Scourge, however. After a few days at Valiance Keep he defected and ran off into the wilderness, underestimating the threats that lurk in Northrend. After spending three days in hardship and bitter cold, he turned himself in. For this, he was tried under martial law and hanged. To much of the soldiers’ surprise his corpse - which was hanging by the arch of the gate - had disappeared over night. Thus, Squirmworm came into being.

As the Lich King's dominion waned upon his death by the hands of Tirion Fordring, Squirmworm defected. As a geist, he acts as a serf to whoever owns his dead wife's wedding ring -- the only item that binds him to his former life. Mistakenly, he growls the name of his beloved wife to the ring's new owner. "Clarice..."

Note: I'm currently undergoing a race change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf!   Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Morthimus the magnificent approves of this well put together application and welcomes your application most whole-heartedly.

Poke Dailor, Drathun or myself in-game to negotiate an interview.
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

PostSubject: Re: Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf!   Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:16 am

We had a chat in-game about your character, and I had no idea your concept would materialise so quickly. I'm thoroughly impressed, so get your ass to one of the aforementioned officers so we can finally have our own geist with us!
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf!   Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Oooh, this sounds nice! Very Happy You already got accepted, but I did not get the chance though to RP with you yet, being busy with my own little part of rp. I hope to see you at the sermon tonight though! Very curious to how this character will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf!   Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Cla..rice?

If a moderator can accept this chaps account, that would be splendid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf!   Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mrmrmrgfffg mmmgfrmgmf!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: