A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

From the depths of degradation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azlok

PostSubject: From the depths of degradation.    Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:37 am

Character name: Azlok Banefiend
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've heard good thing's about the guild in RP terms, and I've always been a fan of the Forsaken lore arc and the different approaches it can spiral unto.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: Through mouth of word mostly.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I play on a PVE server for my main raiding, so won't be accountable two nights of the week.

IC application:

The blood-soaked raiment, fitting so loosely on this decrepit chest. It was almost a pale reminiscence of times past, so long ago it seemed, that visage of green meadows; farms dotting a landscape of jubilation; ironic that this parade would be a fitting farewell to an entire nation.

The scorned Prince. Arthas, just to remember that namesake would call forth images of horror; horror that I, the damned, I that the living would condemn a monster, still managed to fear. Twice borne by his power, twice wrought to my own free will, by either a Banshee or by the will of a Paladin, it gives no comfort, all I can fixate on is the trials which I have overcome. Must overcome still.

As I stand in this plague wrecked land, I still remember my cowardice in front of raging abominations, the shrill of Gargoyles. That fetid smell that overcame me moments before my demise. My rebirth into consciousness was altogether.. lurid rather than pleasant, it was not so for my second return. What made The Lich King return me as a harbinger of his desire is unknown to me, other than what I feel is an oxymoronic statement; I fell easily at first, and returned lacking; I fell a second time as the aggressor and was given power for my barbarism.

Alas, I dwell too much on the "Why's" rather than what to do now. In my own freedom from slavery, I have realized ever more the purpose of self divinity, the importance on carving out my own place. If we the aptly named, "Forsaken" are truly to wipe from memory the horrors of past cowardice. We must embrace our purity. To ascend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of degradation.    Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Hey there and thank you for applying to the glorious Cult of Shadow!

Nothin' wrong in your application in my view - Please whisper Myself, Dailor or Drathun for in-game for an IC chat and even, oh, even possible an interview!

See you Smile

-Morth
Back to top Go down
Deayna

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of degradation.    Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Welcome here! Very Happy I must say, I liked this application. I'm not an officer so I can't pass you, but I just wished to add that I'm looking forward to meeting you ingame!

- Daeyna
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of degradation.    Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Interviewed and invited.

If a moderator could accept his account..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of degradation.    

Back to top Go down

From the depths of degradation.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1