The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Shereka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shereka

Application Shereka Empty
PostSubject: Application Shereka   Application Shereka Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:59 am

Character name: Shereka Thron
Class: Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Well i Rp on allince alot and look at hord well Fosaken Rp and it look realy good after i was involed in the crusade in arathe.

Anything else you'd like us to know? There is one thing i wish to know more about is forsaken lord and forsaken Rp.

IC application:
Shereka Thron is a fresh undead mage kill in a crusade in arathe by a forsaken dagger to the lower back and now she fight for the forsaken now she daed and has forgoten memory she see the forasken as a family useing her skill in magic that she slowly trying to rember to learn to fight agein's her brother's and sister's for the banshe queen that she will follow until the liveing are dead and the the forsaken rule the land.

Last edited by shereka on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Application Shereka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Shereka   Application Shereka Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Thank you for writing an application to the Cult of Shadow.

First of all I would like to guess/assume that English is not your first language (Which is fine).

Secondly, if that is the case then the auto-correcter of words should be of quite a lot of help. Clear wording and grammar is often appreciated by a large variety of role-players, no matter what their taste be.

Thirdly, many people apply unsure of what to write or what to put in, well that's fine! You may be unsure, so in my view, be inspired by another persons application.

Here's a good and compact one I thought you might be inspired by :

https://thecult.forumotion.net/t731-baelwyn-shadebearer-application

I'd like if you made a few edits and put more time into your application, remember, this is your first impression on everybody else within the guild. I'l be looking for forward if you decide to do so. If not, thank you for applying.

Morthimus out.
Back to top Go down

Application Shereka
Page 1 of 1