The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Gabriel Grey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theozaz

Application of Gabriel Grey Empty
PostSubject: Application of Gabriel Grey   Application of Gabriel Grey Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 am

OOC information
Character name: Gabriel Grey
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I'm looking for an exciting but serious RP guild and especially like the Forsaken only factor.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: From a friend.
Anything else you'd like us to know?

IC application:
To the leaders of the Cult,

Gabriel, a once mighty paladin, was the commander of the 42nd Infantry division of Lordaeron during the time of the plague. His company like many others were wiped out by the ever groing Scourge army but a few survived. He and his remaining men were sent on a suicide mission to defend Stromgarde Keep.

Seeing the end, Gabriel ran to escape the bloodshed and was left wandering alone for weeks in a now Scourge infested region. Still clad in his Lordaeron armour, he tore off his tabard and roamed the wastes picking off Undead forces in an attempt to clear his conscience but one day a mighty Lich captured him and tore his body apart but kept him alive.

Gabriel was now one of the Undead but a champion Death Knight, serving under Arthas like so many others.
After the betrayel of the Lich King, Gabriel headed to his home, just outside Southshore, to find his daughter but forgot about his new form. His wife, scared out of her mind ran inside screaming. Angered by this, Gabriel knocked the door down and in the process killed his wife while his daughter was watching. Void of emotions, he looked upon his daughter and walked out the doorway without a word.
Gabriel has been wandering the road alone, isolated and bitter about his demise but from passings in Undercity has heard of strength founded upon the Darkness. One day, perhaps he will find solitude.

Captain Gabriel Grey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gabriel Grey   Application of Gabriel Grey Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:14 pm

I find your application suitable and would definitely like to interact with you.

Wait for an officer to respond :-)
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gabriel Grey   Application of Gabriel Grey Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:29 pm

I read through your story, and after roleplaying with you ingame, I can safely say there is no doubt you are very suitable to become a member! Contact any officer ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gabriel Grey   Application of Gabriel Grey Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Just one thing,...

*lore spergelord mode on*
During the Third War, Stromgarde managed to prevent the undead Scourge from ravaging through its lands, and sent a detachment of troops, the Stromgarde Brigade to accompany Jaina Proudmoore and the Human Expedition across the sea to Kalimdor. Despite this, the darkest hour of Stromgarde was yet to come. Thoras Trollbane was assassinated under mysterious circumstances, and Stromgarde came under siege by both the Syndicate and the Boulderfist ogres. The two forces won several victories against the now weakened kingdom, and managed to occupy much of its terrain, including most of the capital city.
*lore spergelord mode off*

just my two cents, haven't rp-ed with you much but I think you'll manage +1 for attending sermon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gabriel Grey   Application of Gabriel Grey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Gabriel Grey
Page 1 of 1