A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for Khrond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrond

PostSubject: Application for Khrond   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 pm

OCC Information:
Character Name: Khrond
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I find the Forsaken to be by far the most entertaining faction in the Warcraft Universe, and have recently begun rp'ing and couldn't think of a better Guild or Faction to do so with.

How did you come to learn about the Cult?: I was searching for EU rp servers on the forums and came across a comment detailing that the Cult was the best guild for Forsaken rp'ers on Defias Brotherhood, I looked on the wikia and instantly enjoyed the lore and storyline behind the guild and would love to be a part of that.

Anything else you'd like us to know?: This character will be the first i have created on this server, and subsequently will atfirst be quite low level, but I personally think I level fast and this shouldn't be a problem for long.

IC application:

Khrond is a silent assassin, at home in shadows and darkness, he avoids the daylight like a nocturnal creature, and prefers only the company of the Cult of Shadows, whom he serves with unremitting loyalty and deathly haste. Little is known of the events of his life before his service to the cult, and fewer still wish to ask him about such trivialties. He is known for being above jelousy and anger, but respects all who are one with the shadows, and has a particular fondness for other rogues, who he regards like a maternal spider, guarding her hatchlings. Most believe he serves the Cult out of practicality, knowing his services as an assassin are second to none and that the Cult has more than enough need for members with such..talents. But higher ranking cultists know the true, sinister calling behind the Nightblade's motives, Khrond goes about his unholy work in the name of death, so that one day, not far off, he will become a Shadow Ascendent, Stealth itself. Rejoice brothers, for as you hear him whisper from the darkness, or see the glint of a knife blade, you will be reminded, that the followers of the light, are not safe from the shadows.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Khrond   Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:37 am

You're writing ahead of schedule (Nothing wrong with that) as if in service to the Cult. A fair story and a fine application! I'd say an officer will let you in without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Khrond   Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I agree with what Morthimus wrote, but your application is well written. I think it deserves a chance.
I'll rp with you after this sermon and make my decision then. Until that, if someone disagrees with this, reply here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Khrond   

Back to top Go down

Application for Khrond
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1