The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baelwyn Shadebearer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baelwyn

Baelwyn Shadebearer Application Empty
PostSubject: Baelwyn Shadebearer Application   Baelwyn Shadebearer Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:47 pm

OOC information:

Character name: Baelwyn Shadebearer
Class: Shadow Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I am very interested in role-play within the confides of WoW especially Forsaken Lore, and I am looking for a friendly RP based Forsaken Guild

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I was directed to The Cult of Shadow after enquiring in game on Forsaken RP guilds

Anything else you'd like us to know? My name is Chris and I am 34 years old, I live in Nottingham, UK. I am very new to role-play in World of Warcraft but its something I've always been interested in, I enjoy all aspects of Lore in WoW to be honest.

IC application:

Baelwyn like many priests before him served The Church of Holy Light before becoming a servant of Lady Sylvanas. Baelwyn doesn't remember much about his life before being reanimated as a creature of undeath, but he does remember images of events that took place leading up to his death. He remembers being a priest of the Scarlet Crusade. He remembers being on a mission that involved a number of other priests and paladins, they were to travel from Tyr's Hand (where Baelwyn lived) to the Monastery in Tirisfal Glades. They were nearing the end of their journey when they were ambushed by Forsaken Soldiers. Baelwyn and his comrades put up a decent fight but it was to be in vain. While he was deep in combat with the Undead most of his group had managed to break free of the fight and escape with their lives, to which Baelwyn watched, as he was left behind but those he thought of as friends. Then came the moment he fell. What he didn't expect to happen next did....

Baelwyn awoke to the sight of Forsaken Val'kyr and Forsaken Death Knights, this new life that was now placed before him was difficult to comprehend, but he felt unwavering loyalty now to his new Queen, Lady Sylvanas Windrunner. While in life he was a priest, he kept this trade now in undeath, but in his eyes he was betrayed by the light, being left behind by his friends, the light not protecting him from the curse of undeath. And so he turned away from the light and embraced the shadow, and follow the path of shadow he did for years to come, striving to become powerful enough to someday enact revenge on those that follow the path of the light and righteous....
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Baelwyn Shadebearer Application   Baelwyn Shadebearer Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 am

Fine application, when someone seconds me you're in!

Personally I think the Forsaken are an easy race for someone, who's still learning the lore. There are no decades of history to learn, mistakes to avoid and one can always declare the amnesia card to get excused. Also death affects everyone differently, so there's no particular "wrong" personality.
I hope you fit in. Smile We have many other 'scholars' in the ranks too, which is almost required because there's so little for Forsaken, compared to other races.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Baelwyn Shadebearer Application   Baelwyn Shadebearer Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Seconded! Contact any of the officers IG for IC interview
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baelwyn Shadebearer Application   Baelwyn Shadebearer Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baelwyn Shadebearer Application
Page 1 of 1