The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amalrich Metzger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amalrich

Amalrich Metzger Empty
PostSubject: Amalrich Metzger   Amalrich Metzger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:55 pm

OOC information
Character name: Amalrich
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
I want to enjoy RP on the forsaken side Smile. I already Roleplayed in OOTRB on Mokthar and Rite of the earth mother and ashen nevren.

IC application:

"I could start write about my life story but it's pointless, I closed that chapter in my journey long ago so I will just write about my life in undeath. I am Amalrich Metzger, when the scourge came I was resurrected by necromancers to serve Lich King and cult of the damned till my rotten body will turn to ashes( after that I would probably still serve as spectre).Until the day when the tyrant's grasp started to weaken, Banshee Queen came and helped me and our brethren to broke weaken shackles of the Lich Kings will.

When the capitol city was ours I joined Deathguard. After few years of duty I raised to the rank of the executor and I was send from Tirisfal Glades to SIlverpine forest to aid our forces to hold our borders there. For most of time we were busy cleaning the mess left by Arugal's hounds or the Rothide gnolls. During the events of the war in Outland I had a talk with High Executor Hardec and we decided that I will take small 5 man group made of deathstalkers and deathguards and we will strike on Fenris isle and take down Thule Ravenclaw. Our plan would end with success if not a bad accident we had...When were making our way to the Keep on Fenris Isle We have been attacked by one of the Arugal's worgen when we were fighting gnolls, during that accident two of my man from my squad died and Ravenclaw minions were alarmed. We couldn't retreat so we decided to move further. We made our way to the hall where Ravenclaw was..but he was prepared for us and his minions surrounded us. They have killed both of my remaining companions and in that ambush my hand and leg were chopped off. Thule instead of finishing me decided that "The Master will be pleased that his lost sheep have returned to shepherd." I was sent on Caer Darrow were I was brainwashed to became a servant of the scourge once again, my lost limbs were attached back by scourge necromancers so i could fight again.

When they finished brainwashing me, the every day of my undeath looked almost the same. Taking down the caravans, killing patrols of the horde, forsaken, alliance, argent dawn or the scarlet crusade. But after few months they have send me to the new necropolis Acherus, where I was trained to became a death knight. Most of you probably know the history of the Light of dawn and the battle for the chapel so I won't waste your time.

So once when I was free from the Lich Kings grasp again I joined other Death Knight's of ebon blade in northrend. For the last of few years I dedicated my life for vengeance which should help to extinguish my hatred which was burning in me but the fire was still burning, and after the death of the Lich King I realized when I have seen the reaction of the living. The hatred to the scourge was only a minor spark of the flame burning in me…Flame of the hatred against the living. I remembered about the ways of the forgotten shadow, while in past I was never interested in them now they made sense for me and they showed me that I need to empower my hatred and focus it on my enemies so I can grown in power and the only way for me to achieve that it’s to join cult.
Sincerely Amalrich Metzger.

Power and glory for the Forsaken! Victory for the Banshee Queen!"

Back to top Go down
Mervyn

Amalrich Metzger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalrich Metzger   Amalrich Metzger Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Terribly sorry for the slow reply! You know what being undeads like!

A yes from me, and i also spoke to some red blades to make sure you're legit...not some living attempting to learn our pumpkin stew recipe! O.O

Any other officer to second?
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Amalrich Metzger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalrich Metzger   Amalrich Metzger Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:08 am

Seconded!

I actually skimmed this through earlier, but was only checking new threads so didn't get to reply. Sorry 'bout that.

Nevertheless, contact one of us in game for your interview - if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amalrich Metzger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalrich Metzger   Amalrich Metzger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amalrich Metzger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: