The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowpriest Diederich

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diederic

Shadowpriest Diederich  Empty
PostSubject: Shadowpriest Diederich    Shadowpriest Diederich  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:09 pm

OOC information
Character name: Felix Diederich
Class: Shadowpriest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I am looking to roleplay my Forsaken priest to its full ability. I love Forsaken RP, it's 90% of what I've done in my time in WoW.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Asking around on Defias Bh.
Anything else you'd like us to know?

IC application:
Diederich, before his death, was a priest of the Church of Holy Light. He was considered of ample skill in healing the wounded and calling the Light to his aid, whether it be in the church or battlefield. He was of Lordaeron, and served mainly in seeing to those who suffered injuries and also helped prevent them. He fell during the invasion of Lordaeron.

He came to be Forsaken some four years after the rise of the Banshee Queen, and long worked on devoting himself to the Light. Like many others, the Light did not answer to him, and this hurt him deeply. But following investigation into his new form with the widespread cult of "Forgotten Shadow", he rekindled his faith but in another form - Shadow.

During his time studying the dark arts, his medicine skills also became tainted, and leaned more from healing to destruction and infection. Angered at his loss of life and Light, he is forever chipped and has gained the tacitcally warped mind that allows him to endure in the world of the dead. He has served on the Forsaken fronts and aided the education of others ever since he mastered his art in the shadow.

Felix Diederich is a keen and well educated disciple that would be considered above average. He sees the Dark Lady as a god-like figure, the ultimate salvation of their people. Over the years, he has become increasingly jealous and bitter, due to his loss of life, and has adapted a hatred for anything living.

He does, however, under full control of himself and well managed in his magics. Everyday, he studies and reads deeper into his arts to better his understanding of all dark powers he is able to.

Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest Diederich    Shadowpriest Diederich  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Yes, yes.. Another one who needs to be lead on the true path.

I second this acctually. So just a second officer needed now.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest Diederich    Shadowpriest Diederich  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:48 pm

A second from me! Smile

Contact an officer in game, Mervyn, Dailor, Rasonal, Thenkar, Tchort, or Sulthar for an interview...O' yea or Darjee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest Diederich    Shadowpriest Diederich  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest Diederich
Page 1 of 1