The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost soul looking for guidance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kordreth

Lost soul looking for guidance Empty
PostSubject: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:53 am

OOC information
Character name: Kordreth Shepstoy
Class: Rogue Lvl 15

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Ive actually never roleplayed anything other than Orc's, i read about the Cult of the Shadow on the DB forums Forsaken RP drew my attention, i followed the wiki links and have found myself drawn to this race where i never did before.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I read about it on the official Defias Brotherhood realm forum.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
I've been RPing since late 2007 and have been in a couple of RP guilds before on Scar Shield Legion where i played asa orc warrior and also as a warlock normally sceret memebers of the Shadow Council, Ive only been on DB for last 5 months now as SSL is dead when i comes to rp.

IC application:

Kordreth woke up and after a moments panic or what he though panic is, he realised that he wasn't dead though he didin't feel right somehow, holding his breath he clawed his way through the damp earth, only realsing once he broke out he didn't need to breath, realsing he didn't feel anything Kordreth sat down on the damp earth besides 'his' grave, thinking, out of habit he reached up to stroke his beard but only feeling his jaw bone, again not feeling much of anything but a dull curiosity, he went looking for some water source to see himself, thinking it must be night as everything looked dull and grey like a grey overcast afternoon, finding a well and looking into it Kordreth stared at whe he had become. - The priests never said eaven is like tis- muttered Kordreth, not regonising his own voice from this gravelly sound. After thinking for what felt like days he decided to head home to Brill maybe there help could be found for his condition. Arriving home days later Kordreth noticed that maybe he was in some form of hell as others seemed to be like him though most is not all had glowing eyes while heseemed not to have any though he could see still, While walking lost in a daze he heard a Priest, though to call that a preist seemed wrong 'yet right somehow' talk about the failier of the light and something or other though he didn't really understand it all the words seemsed to tug at something inside, later once the priest left Kordreth decided maybe he or others like him would be able to say what he is and how he could be cured
Back to top Go down
Lenil

Lenil

PostSubject: Re: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:49 pm

I really Like this App, I think it was you I was talking to the other day?
If so, nice guy and is willing and ready to partake in Forsaken role play.
Nice concept as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Indeed, a first from me. A nice guy from talking to him in game! Any other officer to second?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Mervyn wrote:
Indeed, a first from me. A nice guy from talking to him in game! Any other officer to second?
Sure, Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

PostSubject: Re: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:09 am

Aah, I ran into this one last night, when I randomly logged Felitzia for some RP. Smile

He seems like a good guy, and a decent RP'er. Smile

Moar bones for the slaughter!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kordreth Shepstoy

PostSubject: Re: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:41 am

Felitzia wrote:
Aah, I ran into this one last night, when I randomly logged Felitzia for some RP. Smile

Yeah you did, and you helped a lost soul, on the path to the shadow, of course Kordreth dosn't realise that yet, so at the moment hes fighting with the forsaken in Silverpine agaisnt the Worgen, now that he know 's theres no cure he needs to vent on something, and he allways was a cat man more than a dog lover Razz
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

PostSubject: Re: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:56 am

Kordreth Shepstoy wrote:
Felitzia wrote:

Yeah you did, and you helped a lost soul, on the path to the shadow, of course Kordreth dosn't realise that yet, so at the moment hes fighting with the forsaken in Silverpine agaisnt the Worgen, now that he know 's theres no cure he needs to vent on something, and he allways was a cat man more than a dog lover Razz

*snickers and taps her fingertips together* Myeees, use the confusion of your loss to serve the Dark Lady. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kordreth Shepstoy

PostSubject: Re: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:27 am

I'll be working most of this weekend, but if any officer around next week, I free to begin my induction to the ways of the shadow, till then i'll be mainlly eating armadillos or anything thats crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost soul looking for guidance   Lost soul looking for guidance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost soul looking for guidance
Page 1 of 1