The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huntsman Arvan Lacuni

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arvan

Huntsman Arvan Lacuni Empty
PostSubject: Huntsman Arvan Lacuni   Huntsman Arvan Lacuni Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm

OOC information

Character name: Huntsman Arvan Lacuni
Class: Hunter

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've always loved Lordaeronian lore; hence my attraction to the Forsaken. I used to be a member on an Alliance-Side Lordaeronian RP guild, which was sadly disbanded in Cataclysm, so I believe it is time for me to experience it from an "alternative" point of view!

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I was reading a short guide on Forsaken RP, as I needed to remind myself of the basics. I scrolled down and I saw a post by Lethan, saying he was in a Forsaken RP guild. So I saw the name and searched it, finding your recruitment thread on the Defias forums. Ta-daa, here I am!

Anything else you'd like us to know? I've been RPing for 2 years. I love reading lore and I have no problems with learning to improve my RP. I know all the rules around RP; so I know what would count as "God-mode" RP, as well as what would not make sense in RP; as well as how to RP in general! I also run a Gilnean RP guild on another realm, so I won't have the most time in the world; but I need another guild so I don't spend my entire life smelling as a Dog, so I can smell a bit dead as well. So I will try my best to attend as many events as possible!
_ _ _

IC application:

*This letter is written in rather untidy handwriting, with a dark red ink; it is, however, readable; and has surprisingly few mistakes!*

Leaders and Followers of the Cult,

I have heard of your Religion and seek your aid; I once followed the Light, yet it abandoned me... So I shall abandon it.
I have met one of your followers before, whilst replenishing supplies at the town of Brill. He told me of his ways and I listened; and learnt. And now I am intrigued. Respect, Tenacity and Power. The three virtues. These I know and understand; and I am willing to follow them, as they are not non-existent in my own line of "work".

Before the plague and the comings of the dark times, I was a huntsman, a "master" at tracking beasts and collecting their trophies. I say master lightly, as there was that one time with that Horse. Which was actually a Centaur... They don't like being hopped on. No matter... I would travel far for more... exotic... prey; but Lordaeron was always where I was most comfortable. I would often help the local medicine-men work to find various plants or species they would need. They would come to me as I know how to find almost anything in Lordaeron. It is these skills I can help you with; as well as offering my full dedication and devotion.

I wish to be guided. I wish to have purpose... Before, during the life of the living, I was weak. Wasting my time with my petty hunts. Now I can put this to better use... I wish to be guided so I may help the Forsaken. So I may help the Cult.

Please, consider me to join. Also, consider my wrist... This is the longest letter I've written in a long time. A sign of my devotion to you.
The Light has Forsaken me, now I must Forsake it!

'Huntsman' Arvan Lacuni
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Huntsman Arvan Lacuni   Huntsman Arvan Lacuni Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm

*Rasonal folds the letter, nodding to himself*
"He shall be guided.. Ve shall find him.. Brotherr Mervyn!"

-----
That's a pass by me, certainly. The letter was amusing, as well! Good read.
When and if I am seconded by another officer, feel free to contact any of the officer crew in game for IC interview: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Darjee, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

PostSubject: Re: Huntsman Arvan Lacuni   Huntsman Arvan Lacuni Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 pm

"Interresting, very interresting, let's look into this..."

-------------------------------

As Rasonal said, contact an officer for an ic interview.
Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Arvan

PostSubject: Re: Huntsman Arvan Lacuni   Huntsman Arvan Lacuni Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:43 am

Thanks!

I'll get back to you soon, probably Monday or Tuesday!

This is what I wish Arvan would look like. Just a little something to show what I'm going for! (No, he doesn't look like this... But one can dream!)

Huntsman Arvan Lacuni Arvan
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Huntsman Arvan Lacuni   Huntsman Arvan Lacuni Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Indeed we can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntsman Arvan Lacuni   Huntsman Arvan Lacuni Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntsman Arvan Lacuni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: