The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apothecary Kalmar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalmar

Apothecary Kalmar Empty
PostSubject: Apothecary Kalmar   Apothecary Kalmar Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:48 pm

OOC information
Character name: Rin Kalmar
Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
The first guild on this server that I lay my eyes on. The Cult of Forgotten Shadow is quite a hard concept to walk on and was quite intrigued how well you are following the lore.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
In search for a new RP server, this guild convinced me enough to make a try and get inside.

Anything else you'd like us to know?

I am obsessed with The Royal Apothecary Society.
I am from Steamwheedle Cartel and been RPing there for about 2 years.
I have been Forsaken all that time and have been the leader of the following guilds:

The Royal Apothecary Society
Shadows of Lordaeron
The Will of Sylvanas

IC application:

My strains are deadly, once I cured people from sickness and disease, but now I give the very same thing I protected them from.

The dwarf looks at me with terrified eyes as I show him a corked vial with delicious content.
He scream curse words to me, doom my existence and my whole race. I make a laughter to his last words.
As I approach him, he starts to whisper words, it sounds like whisper of prey. Prey to the holy light. I stop in front of him, put the vial on my belt and then puts my right hand around his fat throat, squeezing gently. He closes his eyes as I take a closer look on his face.
"The light is just a pathetic dream, nonsense and imaginable , the light didn't save me, why would it save you, whelp?"
The dwarf struggle to speak, my hand is squeezing harder around his throat.
"The Light shall struck you down" is said with a very low and weak voice.
I smirk at the living meatball and answer him: "The Light will become dark when you die, and when you are dead, the light becomes Darkness and the darkness will show the truth faith."
I let go off my grip over the dwarfs throat and he goes down on his knees, coughing.. weakling.
I grab my vial from my belt and uncork it. The Dwarf has not the power to even stand up.
"Your death is the proof how the Shadows overcame the Light".
I pour down the content of the vial down on the dwarfs head, he screams in agony. The liquid start to melt through his skins, bones, towards the floor. Before he even figure out what I have done, his lifeless body falls dead down on the floor. and his corpse becomes nearly a soup of green liquid.

My strong will has been shaped by the teaching of the Cult, they made me realize the truth after my death. The shadows will one day destroy the light. I am continuing my work as an Apothecary, but without the Shadows guide I would be as worthless as a ogre.
But the continues war keep me away from my brothers, I seek to be replaced in The Cult Of Shadows and aid them in my alchemy skills as they have aided me all my existence as a proud Forsaken.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Apothecary Kalmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothecary Kalmar   Apothecary Kalmar Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 pm

*Rasonal nods slowly*
"Ayes, Ve cerrtainly could use anotherr skilled Apothecary."

-----
That's a pass by me. When and if another officer seconds me, feel free to contact any of our officer crew in game for IC interview: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Darjee, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

Apothecary Kalmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothecary Kalmar   Apothecary Kalmar Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 pm

I'll second Rasonal and leave you with a "Contact an officer for your interview."
Back to top Go down
Kalmar

Apothecary Kalmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothecary Kalmar   Apothecary Kalmar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 am

The clock in Stockholm is 03:28 and I am very drunk but I write this post because im glad that you have decided to give me a IC interview.

Kalmar with all hope will show his faith to the Shadows and do what the order command, as it has always been!

((Going to transfer my lvl 82 Priest tonight To Defias Brotherhood, Im probably going to harass the officers on sunday, you have been warned Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Kalmar

Apothecary Kalmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothecary Kalmar   Apothecary Kalmar Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:46 pm

As a result of the transfer to Defias, I had to change my name as it was taken so I am called Alezandra" so you know.
Will try to contact you through the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apothecary Kalmar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apothecary Kalmar   Apothecary Kalmar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apothecary Kalmar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: