The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baron Cronqvist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charls

Baron Cronqvist Empty
PostSubject: Baron Cronqvist   Baron Cronqvist Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:10 am

OOC information
Character name: Richter Cronqvist
Class: Hunter

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Well I never seriously took on Forsaken RP so I decided to pave in to unknown waters.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: on the official Defias Brotherhood realm forum
Anything else you'd like us to know?

IC application:
the air outside the keep was stale and damp, the rain pouring down on the island, as if the waters surrounding it wanted to engulf it. Marcus sniffed all he could, but the scent has gone weak and almost gone, but he knew he was around somewhere... as silently as he could Marcus continued to dash from one cover to another, either a wall debris or bushes. Encroaching nearer towards the keep the dim lights surrounding it started to make advancment more and more tricky, after a while of pondering Marcus decided to retreat back and report of what he found.

*Bang*

As the retreating worgen's carces fell to the ground Richter hummed... funny, they all leave the same blood-splatter. No matter, more would come, eventually it would have to change. After a brief walk down the stair he aproached the corpse with a disapointed sigh, he expected more entertainment for tonight than just *one* scout... but alas one dose not pick and chose. As the forsaken finished skining the Worgen he retreated back in to his sancturay, nothing too fancy, a bed some qriteing equipment and ofcourse his Garbing rools along with a drying leather peace by the fire, as he sat down in front of his desk he picked up a quill and started to qrite.

" Dear Diary.

Today is yet another good day to be dead..."
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

Baron Cronqvist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baron Cronqvist   Baron Cronqvist Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am

Rather a morbid tale of killing and disappointment! Very Happy I really enjoyed it

Firstedededed by me, any other officer to second me?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Baron Cronqvist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baron Cronqvist   Baron Cronqvist Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Mervyn wrote:
Rather a morbid tale of killing and disappointment! Very Happy I really enjoyed it

Firstedededed by me, any other officer to second me?

Certainly, seconded! Contact any officer in game for IC interviewe and guild invite: Thenkar, Antistia, Mervyn, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baron Cronqvist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baron Cronqvist   Baron Cronqvist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baron Cronqvist
Page 1 of 1