The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sir Isaac Garevel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garevel

Sir Isaac Garevel Empty
PostSubject: Sir Isaac Garevel   Sir Isaac Garevel Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 am

OOC information
Character name: Isaac Garevel
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?: To join my evil master Sulthar on his conquest of the world.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I've heard of it ever since I came to Defias and joined Disciples of Light
Anything else you'd like us to know? I am really a sectret agent sent to destory the cult from within...I kid, but I do have a main in the Red Blade whom will still make the majority of my time

IC application:

Journal of Sir Isaac Garavel

(( Will be here tomorrow...I need sleep ))
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Sir Isaac Garevel Empty
PostSubject: Sir Isaac Garevel   Sir Isaac Garevel Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:56 am

From the journal of Sir Isaac Garevel

...I have begun this new journal to help chronicle my new...life...within the Forsaken. How better to begin my story than with my death...

....It had been two long, cold winters since the fall of the great Lion, his tatered banners brought us no warmth, only memories of his courage. How we needed it in thoses dark times...when the vile trolls of the Second Gurubashi Empire along with Horde mercenaries held the city of Stromgarde under siege and had finally broken down it's gates.
Many had begin fleeing for the inner sanctum of the city...while a small band of knights...my...knights held out as long as we could. I remember the details, vividly.
The Gurubashi savages descended upon us like vultures to dead carrion, five to each of my knights, their wicked spears and arrows pieced our battle-worn armour, many died before they could draw their blades. I was lucky, I was able to cut down at least one of the monsters before my chest became riddled with arrows. As I stumbled backward to the warm and wet puddles of blood that covered the ground, I saw on the bridge, our "Queen and Princess" no true child of Arathorian blood should flee...in the sight of our hated foes..no true child of my Lord Seiken...would quit the field.
I lay there, my life's blood flowing into the cobblestone of the streets. The trolls losing interest of their kill charged onward into the city...seeking new pray to hunt. I saw something glitter in the mist of the battle...a small silver badge, in the form of a raven, old memories came speeding back, of the moment that my lord presented me with my own, making me part of his Silver Ravens...his honour guard. More memories came and went of old battles or former glories before the darkness finally took me...and my new life within the Forsaken would begin.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

Sir Isaac Garevel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Isaac Garevel   Sir Isaac Garevel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:14 am

Well we've Rped with you in game, and a very fine application! Any other officers to second me?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Sir Isaac Garevel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Isaac Garevel   Sir Isaac Garevel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 am

Mervyn wrote:
Well we've Rped with you in game, and a very fine application! Any other officers to second me?
Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sir Isaac Garevel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Isaac Garevel   Sir Isaac Garevel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Isaac Garevel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: