The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passing by

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tchort01

Passing by Empty
PostSubject: Passing by   Passing by Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 pm

OOC information
Character name: Tchort
Class: Warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've been looking to take part in some RP on Defias, and the undead lore attracted me to this guild
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Asking around for undead lore based RP guilds
Anything else you'd like us to know?: I try to blend the game and it's machanics as best I can into my RP, I rarely ignore game elements, instead I look for ways to work them into the situation in a way that doesnt break the ambiance.

IC application:

Since rising from the grave, Tchort (His name gifted to him from his tombstones description of "he who lies here" his true name long worn away by the ravages of time) had served the Dark Lady loyaly, joining the ranks of the Deathguard, plying his natural talent for tactics and stratagy.
However Tchort was absent of feeling, no sight, sound, or act could stir emotion in him.
But his curiosty had developed, he hungerd for knowledge, power, wealth. "With these things I can shape the nature of my exsistence" he thoght.
In the Deathguard he would not be able to persue this ambition, and so left after the fall of the lich king to begin his personal search, not long after the word "Ascension" began appearing in every scroll, tome and inscription he could find, to transend death, become a god. This was the path to his ambition.

And so he seeks out the cult, leaving a simple message in the hands of Sarvis, asured it will reach the eyes of thoese who he wishs to see it.

"I seek the shadow.

Tchort"
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

Passing by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing by   Passing by Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Spoken to you in game, you have been able to get over your hatred of Forums for us!

A tad sparse, but good enough for me, any other officer?
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Passing by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing by   Passing by Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 pm

It's a little short. But after reading it I didn't care. You seem to have a solid concept and I'll gladly second Mervyn on this.

Poke Mervyn, me, Rasonal or someone else (if they're no officers, they'll probably be able to direct you to one) for your interview and invite. See ya in game!
Back to top Go down
Tchort

Tchort

Passing by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing by   Passing by Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Yo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passing by Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing by   Passing by Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing by