The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necrotic Message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necozic

Necrotic Message Empty
PostSubject: Necrotic Message   Necrotic Message Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 am

OOC information

Character name: Necoz
Class: Mage
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've always wanted to roleplay as a Forsaken for sometime now. I've always liked the Forsaken playable characters, mostly due to my experience and liking in Warcraft 1-3.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: When i crafted my bag of bones, i didn't decide to join a Guild right off the bat, but in order to Rp properly (without using Hubs with lame roleplayers) i scrolled in the Defias Brotherhood Forum and in the Defias Brotherhood section on WoW Battle.net.
Anything else you'd like us to know? Well... i have been playing WoW since vanilla but had to stop due to exams/tests/works. So, my account isn't upgraded to Cata yet. However, i will make that possible in the near future. I have also roleplayed in several forums and I'm currently in one of the best out there.

IC application
<A letter, attached to a raven, can be seen as the bird lays onto the table. The raven quickly takes off the letter and suddenly flies away. The old parchment, when touched, resembles the skin of a human. As the letter is opened, few drops of unknown liquids can be seen all over it.>

"To whoever is currently reading this letter. If my raven let this parchment fall onto the ground, deliver it to the proper location, i have better things to do. If not, then let me tell you my story.

I was brought to an unlife, in Deathknell in the same way i died: alone. My life wasn't something to brag about nor to hide from sight. I confess i wasn't brilliant, but i wasn't dumb as well. My former purpose was to create vaccines and potions that could help injured and near death people. When Arthas returned back home, i thought my mission would end and i finally could go down to my cottage and take sunbaths. How i was mistaken, as my jaw was the first to be sliced from those foul ghouls. Now, after returning into thus unlife, are forever without a jaw that could fit this bag of bones.

That is why i am sending this letter, so other may see of my example and educate me in other paths but my own. I surrender my body and my unlife to the Cult and it's many followers. I shall strive for power while helping those in the group. I shall bow down to those higher than me, as i will help those beneath.

Hoping to hear some hearty comments from you all, Necoz."
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Necrotic Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrotic Message   Necrotic Message Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

Lovely font size I have to say, but I have my ways.
I like the actual content, if another officer agrees with me, you're in!
Back to top Go down
Necozic

Necrotic Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrotic Message   Necrotic Message Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 am

I'm terribly sorry for the size. I didn't expect it to be that small. Although it was well written, if i may say so, it can't be red. Since my account has yet to be approved, my username is Necozic but my character is Necoz.
Back to top Go down
Necozic

Necrotic Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrotic Message   Necrotic Message Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:09 am

I'm sorry for posting this once more, but now it can be red properly.

OOC information

Character name: Necoz
Class: Mage
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've always wanted to roleplay as a Forsaken for sometime now. I've always liked the Forsaken playable characters, mostly due to my experience and liking in Warcraft 1-3.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: When i crafted my bag of bones, i didn't decide to join a Guild right off the bat, but in order to Rp properly (without using Hubs with lame roleplayers) i scrolled in the Defias Brotherhood Forum and in the Defias Brotherhood section on WoW Battle.net.
Anything else you'd like us to know? Well... i have been playing WoW since vanilla but had to stop due to exams/tests/works. So, my account isn't upgraded to Cata yet. However, i will make that possible in the near future. I have also roleplayed in several forums and I'm currently in one of the best out there.

IC application
<A letter, attached to a raven, can be seen as the bird lays onto the table. The raven quickly takes off the letter and suddenly flies away. The old parchment, when touched, resembles the skin of a human. As the letter is opened, few drops of unknown liquids can be seen all over it.>

"To whoever is currently reading this letter. If my raven let this parchment fall onto the ground, deliver it to the proper location, i have better things to do. If not, then let me tell you my story.

I was brought to an unlife, in Deathknell in the same way i died: alone. My life wasn't something to brag about nor to hide from sight. I confess i wasn't brilliant, but i wasn't dumb as well. My former purpose was to create vaccines and potions that could help injured and near death people. When Arthas returned back home, i thought my mission would end and i finally could go down to my cottage and take sunbaths. How i was mistaken, as my jaw was the first to be sliced from those foul ghouls. Now, after returning into thus unlife, are forever without a jaw that could fit this bag of bones.

That is why i am sending this letter, so other may see of my example and educate me in other paths but my own. I surrender my body and my unlife to the Cult and it's many followers. I shall strive for power while helping those in the group. I shall bow down to those higher than me, as i will help those beneath.

Hoping to hear some hearty comments from you all, Necoz."
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Necrotic Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrotic Message   Necrotic Message Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 am

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Necoz

Necrotic Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrotic Message   Necrotic Message Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:28 pm

So what now?
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Necrotic Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrotic Message   Necrotic Message Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:56 pm

xD Sorry, forgot to put it into the reply.

Poke one of us in game, or wait us poke you, and we'll have a short IC interview and then an invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necrotic Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrotic Message   Necrotic Message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necrotic Message
Page 1 of 1