The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brandul the Watcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandul

Brandul the Watcher Empty
PostSubject: Brandul the Watcher   Brandul the Watcher Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:26 am

OOC Information
Character name: Brandul the Watcher
Class: Warrior

Why do you want to join the cult?
I want to join the cult, quite simply because I like what you guys do. There seems to be a welcome level of depth to the guilds story and standing. I love roleplaying a Forsaken but regretably fell into the trap of playing alliance for a lengthy period as a result of rl friends of mine, whom have now left.

How did you come to learn of the cult?
I spent a good while in DRS (now The Three Hammers- which I will never get my head around Razz) back in the day and I can distinctly remember some good times with you guys, from the other side of course.

Anything else you'd like us to know?
Nothing comes to mind other than I have played the game for many many years now, for the most part casually.

IC application

The lonely grey streets below lay dead in the distance as, Brandul, gazed at them expectantly. The lamps which had once lit them now only added to the shadow which smothered them, bent and crooked, smashed and vandalised. Brandul swore he could hear silence now, after so many days and nights of nothing but. The voice inside his head had long since abandoned him up here, yet he remained loyal to himself. Surrounding him were at least a dozen dead birds, long dead, and all that remained was their skeletons.
Scurrying rats moved quickly on the street below in a single direction. Brandul’s eyes widened beneath his hood. The shadow that had covered the street now seemed to retreat along side the rats, as a torch moved their way. Several small figures moved south past the palace, from which he was lurking, and out of his view. Just as he had settled again, the distant sound of footsteps came to his mind and after giving a soft grunt at his insanity he settled again, as still as a corpse. Then again the footsteps may not have been in his mind after all, he rose and turned to the door leading inside and unsheathed his blade- a black longsword accompanying his all black garments. The door creaked open on it’s hinges and the small figure of a female stood still in the doorway. Abscent of thought and compassion, Brandul thrusted his blade through her abdomen and heard the sound of her spine snapping as his blade resurfaced on the girls back.
Before sending her over the edge, as was his custom, he looted her for any valuable possessions. He found little of worth, except perhaps a leather bound book, black as the night sky, titled “The Forgotten Shadow”.

[carried by the skeleton of a raven, arrives a letter in Deathknell adressed to only “The Forgotten Shadow”]

I have lived in a Forgotten Shadow for more days than I care to recall, for reasons I do not remember. I hold no love for the living anything. However, now it seems to me that the time is right, to leave this place. On my own terms. I shall meet with a reprasentative of this order on my own grounds. Or I shall not, but then you will never get to hear the truth of The Watcher

The rest details the time and place of this meeting.

Signed: Brandon Whetstone

(( I hope you like it))
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Brandul the Watcher   Brandul the Watcher Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 am

(( Certainly a pass. Once seconded, please contact any of our officer crew, we will try to contact you too: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Nassulra, Rasonal. ))
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Brandul the Watcher   Brandul the Watcher Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 am

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandul the Watcher   Brandul the Watcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandul the Watcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: