The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hadit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadit

Hadit Empty
PostSubject: Hadit   Hadit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 am

OOC Info
Character name: Hadit
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the cult? : I very much want to exprience and enjoy Forsaken RP, i believe it has many potential and gives a new and fresh approach to the game, increasing the immersion, and i also like the "dark side" of RP that your guild is all for. I've read you're a solid, friendly and mature community and i want in! Razz

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I browsed through the realm forums for Forsaken only RP/PvP guilds, and came accross you guys, looked a bit deeper, found this forum, and here i am.

Anything else you'd like us to know?: I am originally from The Venture Co server, played there for 3-4 years more or less, and have participated in a couple of Forsaken RP guilds that have unfortunately, not withstood the test of time and quality. Right now, i am guildless there and trying my luck on this server.

IC application:
To all whom it may concern,
Many think our existence is a curse. Many thank of us as abominations, freaks, and wish nothing more than to eliminate us from the face of Azeroth. I say we are blessed. The gift of Undeath that has been given to us is a blessing that has released us from the restraints of our fragile flesh. We are the future, above and beyond mere mortals.
It's the Shadow that guides us, that gives us power and to that Shadow, we must surrender. It is up to us, to illuminate these mortals, free them from their prisons, grand them the gift of the Shadow, the gift of un-death.
We, the sons and daughters of the Shadow, must stick together, united as one. Accept me into your family, brothers and sisters, and let us begin the illumination.
The Shadow wills it.
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

Hadit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadit   Hadit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:32 pm

On one hand it's a bit short but on the other hand it's decent.

I'll second whatever another officer decides.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Hadit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadit   Hadit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:22 pm

I say we pass.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Hadit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadit   Hadit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 pm

The application's already gotten enough support... but I'll squeeze my opinion in just to look effective!

The IC part's not the longest one in the playground, that is true. But I think the OOC part is informative and well thought enough to make up for it. It's important to look at the both sides of a person.

So, if you haven't already, contact one of us IG for your interview. I'm in Berlin at the moment, but atleast Rasonal should be online. You can also try asking the regular guildies for any hidden officers that might lurk in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hadit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadit   Hadit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: