The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jerrod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A rogue

Jerrod Empty
PostSubject: Jerrod   Jerrod Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:46 am

OOC information
Character name: Jerrod
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?

- I've been looking for a good Forsaken roleplaying guild that was true to their lore. The Forsaken is the race I've come to like the most, so I used the magic of google and here I am.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:

- The magic of the internet. All hail The Internet! Cool

Anything else you'd like us to know?

- New to WoW but not new to MMO roleplaying. Roleplaying is the only reason I play MMOs and I started 6-7 years ago with Everquest 2. I'm from Sweden, 25 years old, father to a 1 year old and work as a web developer/designer.

IC information

Jerrod scratched the bones of his arm. More of an old habit than trying to scratch an itch since the arm had no skin that could give that sensation. He'd been watching the town of Brill for some time now. Patiently some would say but what is patience for someone who has stopped caring about time? Or give damn about anything at all?

He was sitting on the ground with his back against a wall, his black hair was wet from an earlier rain and covered his skull so that the ghostly light of his eyes was barely seen. He was a Forsaken. He didn't know for how long he'd been undead but he knew many have been alot longer than he had. In the beginning he couldn't believe what had happened to him. He didn't remember who he had been or how he died but a faint whisper in the back of his mind seemed to relate to him as Jerrod. For a long time he wandered confused, lost and in utter disarray, not sure what to make of this undeath that had been brought upon him. Should he be grateful? Was it another chance of life? No. This was not life, this was not living. This was merely...existing. Without a meaning to it all, Jerrod grew to hate his undead form, the rotting flesh and discolored bones that surely would have made him vomit until he'd turned inside out if he'd had a sense of smell of any intestines to vomit with.

One day Jerrod had walked into a trap made by some humans who apparently did not agree to his existence. Three lightly armored men surrounded him and were determined to send Jerrod back to death. All the anger, all the self-hatred, confused emotions that had piled up within him finally saw an outlet to which it could be released upon. Death came but it was not to take Jerrod for a second time. With his dagger Jerrod had spilled human blood upon his bones and surrounded his feet with the remains of three humans. He was ecstatic, feeling a rush and feeling alive, feeling that he was more than just an empty husk of a former person. He had killed and for some reason it felt natural. He had killed with skill he did not know he possessed. Something had awoken within him.

A group of Forsaken were entering a building Jerrod kept an eye on from his position by the wall. They all looked like they knew each other. It was them. The day of his first kill was only a memory but what had awoken within him was ever so strong. He had a purpose and determination to achieve it. He was going to become a Lightslayer. While he still has not accepted his undead existence, he now had something to do with it. Something to aim his anger and hatred upon and that was all that mattered.

Jerrod stood up and moved his hair away from his face. His eyes were set on the building where the ones he'd waited for had entered as he started moving towards it.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Jerrod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrod   Jerrod Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 am

An excellent application!
We already took you in, when you stumbled onto our event, but it doesn't take this one's worth away one bit. I wish you enjoy your stay in the Cult.
Back to top Go down

Jerrod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: