The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zarmortis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zar

Zarmortis Empty
PostSubject: Zarmortis   Zarmortis Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Recipient.

My name is Zarmortis. As a newly dead man, I woke up in a mausoleum.
Cold and afraid, I had very strong feelings in this dark, damp place. Feelings that in time would cease to exist in me.

I woke up to a dead man holding a lantern. He told me my questions would be answered in the settlement down the road.
Completely unable to think clearly, I walked out of the mausoleum and down the road. I met other people there that shared my experiences.
Most of my questions were answered, and I was being used by a few to do their dirty work, which angered me at first. I later realized that I was doing it for my sake, and not for theirs.
Eager to learn more, I journied to Undercity, which did not amaze me. It just felt natural. Something you wouldn't raise an eyebrow at.
I sat in the library, reading for days. Immersing myself in knowledge that replaced what I had forgotten since my death. I started to understand everything.

I remembered my time as a priest in the Scarlet Crusade and how i despised of all that was undead. I laughed in mind, frowning at my pathetic past that had no purpose, or personal gain.
I felt my real purpose was to have revenge. But no, why take revenge on something that was meant to be? My death gave me personal gain. A new fate crafted by me, for me.
This was my chance. My chance to rid me of all that had prevented me to gain power. A beating heart, fear, strong compassion for the living. I decided to learn more about the path of shadow.
The greatest power in my mind. Illusion, twist minds.. With it, I could do anything I wanted to, and fight fire with fire. Like a mosquito sucking blood out of a vein and getting stuck on tense skin, I would torture the pathetic scourge armies with surges of shadow that would melt their faces and eat what's left of their soul. I grinned to myself, knowing that all is possible with perseverence and willpower.

Having met a handful members from The Cult of Shadow, being held back by fear, I chose to think it over instead of act and join. But I have now eradicated all weak emotions from my soul and I WILL join your ranks and become powerful. I do not hope, for there is no hope. Only happening. Hoping is for the weak-minded and one can not come to accomplish ANYTHING great by hoping. Only by DOING. I will MAKE things happen, and not just imagine them happen. Joining the Cult is the fastest way to accomplish my goals, which increase in number by the minute. Therefore I WILL join. Because I can.

As last words, My goals are private, but they contribute to your goals as well, and declining my offer to join you would be a GRAVE mistake.

[OOC]

Name: Richard

Lives in: Sweden

Of course I may elaborate my personal information, should anyone like to know more.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Zarmortis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarmortis   Zarmortis Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 pm

*roar* Saw you RP last night and this application meets my criteria too. I'd say t'is a pass, anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Zarmortis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarmortis   Zarmortis Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Thenkar wrote:
*roar* Saw you RP last night and this application meets my criteria too. I'd say t'is a pass, anyone to second me?

Secondedn, passes indded Smile fine application.
Back to top Go down
Lozeh

Lozeh

Zarmortis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarmortis   Zarmortis Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh, another swede? Välkommen till Skuggkulten Razz

Saw you roleplay last night as well, and talked to you, so I say welcome!
Back to top Go down
Lethan

Lethan

Zarmortis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarmortis   Zarmortis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:01 am

Lozeh wrote:
Oh, another swede? Välkommen till Skuggkulten Razz

Swedes are all over! Norge > Sverige Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zarmortis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarmortis   Zarmortis Icon_minitime