The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gazzu!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazzu

Gazzu! Empty
PostSubject: Gazzu!   Gazzu! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:28 am

Character: Gazzu

Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I am a new WoW player and after spending a while on a normal server I felt like I didn't want to just kill more and more mobs (well, sometimes it's fun, but don't want to make it my priority), roleplaying could be a nice twist, especially after I've tried to RP in games much less RP-friendly than even a normal PvE WoW realm is (it usually failed so I still have almost no experience in that matter). My knowledge lore-wise is limited (you'll probably notice that some lines below), but undead are my favourite race and your guild seemed to be a natural choice. Finally answering the question, I look for RP, some chat and contacts as I don't know literally anyone on DB.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: Defias Brotherhood FAQ for Newcomers on official boards.

IC application:
How would you feel if you sacrificed your life for a higher matter just to see it made no sense at all? Cheated? Confused? Spending all my time as a young cleric on meditation rather than on feeding plentiful desires of my then-fleshy body and all that for nothing I surely know how it feels. Consumed by Scourge I saw the irony of the life I had lived before and how "wise" the teachings given by the scholars had been. Also, I think I have changed for better. Suprisingly a smile sits on my face more often since I am a mere bag of bones, not a clean-shaven disciple. Some call it a mad grin, but they just can't get my jokes. How can you stray from laughing when death isn't a problem anymore? HAHAHAHAHA!

Mhm... I beg my pardon. Given free will and another chance by the Lady I shall make no mistake in deciding my allegiance this time. Even if I will be doing similar thing in a twisted way now, that is the way I like it. Please accept me among The Cult.

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Gazzu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazzu!   Gazzu! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:12 pm

I like your application, anyone to second me?

Also I think your ambigiousness averted the possibly lacking lore quite well. And if you run into questions or other problems, don't be afraid to ask. Many of us tend to be lorefreaks.
I hope you enjoy your time and get into the community.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Gazzu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazzu!   Gazzu! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Thenkar wrote:
I like your application, anyone to second me?

Also I think your ambigiousness averted the possibly lacking lore quite well. And if you run into questions or other problems, don't be afraid to ask. Many of us tend to be lorefreaks.
I hope you enjoy your time and get into the community.

I have no problem to second you, allthough, I will appriciate it if the writer will read a little, perhaps even from www.wowwiki.com about the Forsaken, and even the Forgotten shadow Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gazzu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazzu!   Gazzu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gazzu!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: