The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crimson Blade.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaeger

The Crimson Blade. Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Blade.   The Crimson Blade. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:05 pm

OOC
Character: Maurtís
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
Having recently returned to WOW I find myself without a reputable RP guild, I was previously a Light Slayer Under Favius of The Blighted Crown and I have heard that this guild is the best active Forsaken RP guild on DB, I would like to join the guild mainly because I feel there isnt enough Undead RP on the server and it hinders my characters development.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
I spotted the guild on the EU forums guild listings.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

You look across the table at the dark character sitting opposite you with his legs crossed on the table.

"He got my message then?"

The hunched figure's eyes burn brightly piercing the shadow cast by the balcony above,enveloping his entire form save his dusty boots.

"And yer wha'? the messanger boy? I sought an audience wee yer Big Boss!"

The whiskey bottle before you vanishes as his clawed hand pulls it into the shadow that silhouettes his crooked form.

"Dint look at me like that, I aint in the killin' fer money bussiness nee more, an' I dint kill me own kind... often"

After a short pause the now empty bottle is slammed back onto the table.

"Look, ye know who I am, an ye know wha' I can offer, I aint into the habbit of beggin' nor pleadin' but yer goals and me own run parallel to one another. Tha's why I offer me services, give me a target an' watch as it dissapear without a sound or trace"

The creature stands up, throwing coin purse onto the table, it makes an unexpected wet slapping noise.

"100 fingers, all bearing the seal of the Scarlett Crusade, a gift for yer master and proof of me eagerness to snuff the light, now he has me blade and me word"

The creature pulls his hood up, his eyes grinning at you as he vanishes through the door into the rain.
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

The Crimson Blade. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Blade.   The Crimson Blade. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Ol' Maurtis, of course you pass for an interview Wink

Contact any officer online (Rasonal, Antistia, Sinclair or Thenkar will be able to help you out ICly Smile )
-Caelus
Back to top Go down

The Crimson Blade.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: