The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkroad of the Undercity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkroad

Darkroad of the Undercity Empty
PostSubject: Darkroad of the Undercity   Darkroad of the Undercity Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:31 pm

OOC

Character: Darkroad
Class: Rogue
Level: 80

Why do you want to join the Cult?:

I have been RPing for for some time on another server, Venture Co that is, a Warlock and a Deathknight, but the server looks a bit dead RP wise, so i decided starting a rogue on another server. I always liked the "Dark Side" and being one of the bad guys, and that's why I decided to

How did you come to learn about the Cult:

I started asking around, people in RP guilds, like SEG and Mistrunner about guilds that accept undeads and have a dark feeling. Someone told about the Cult, so i gave it a shot. I typed /who and a friendly lock told me to contact either Rasonal or Thenkar. And that's pretty much what I've done.

IC application:

"Hi grandpa!" said the two small orc children to the old orc that was stading in front of his house.

"Ohoho... Hi there little ones! It looks like my newphes have grown as strong as their father, haven't they?" replied the old orc while putting tabacco in his pipe.

"Of course grandpa Traosh!" said the older one of the small orcs. "Grandpa, grandpa... Please please tell us a story!! Please will you?

"Ohohoho... So you want a story? What kind of a story?" said the old orc while puffing his pipe in his rocking chair.

"A scary one grandpa!" replied both while starting to get excited.

"Oh... I see... Sooo, you want something that will give you the goose bumps don't you? Well, i got just the story for you . I heard this one . I heard this story during my stay in the Undercity, when I was a travelling merchant for Orgrimmar to the Forsaken city . Stay away from the Darkroad of the Undercity they say... This my children has a double meaning. Hehehe... The Undercity is a place where darkness and shadow have long lasted over its citizens and over its streets. There you can find petty witchcrafters, dark sorcerers, smugglers, thieves, thugs and other ill-mannered ones whom will give anything to get a piece of you if you step in their way. But from all those shadowy figures, one stands out from the rest. They say he was one of the most notorious Alliance thieves that ever lived bfore having his life taken away with the fall of Lordaeron, others say he is a bloodbathed murderer whose blades have no rest and thirst for blood, I personally think he is a remorseless rogue that loves to pick pocket and kill in order to say alive or well... hehehehe not alive." ended Traosh while looking at the sun setting over the horizon.

"Wow... Grandpa that really was frightening! Oh boy, it's good to know that it's just a story, I wouldn't want to end up running into him while in the Undercity!" shrugged the younger orc with a smirk of fear in his eyes.

"True Hersh!" mumbled the older orc kid to his brother.

"Hehehehe... Of course it's just a story! Darkroad of the Undercity is just an old fairytale made to keep children of the streets of the Undercity late at night!" said the old orc. "Now children, it's a sunny day! Why don't you go play with your Gnome-a-Pult in the backyard? I cought some fresh ones!"

"Awesome grandpa Traosh! Oh I can't wait! Let's go!"those were the last words the younger orc said before running to play in the backyard.

While amusing himself how his nephews were catapulting the gnomes yards away, he started searching with his fingertips on his left back shoulder... Untill... he found a scar, a cold chill went up his spine while running his fingers over it. The scar looked like a dagger wound, a wound that never healed. "At least that will keep them away, untill they will grow stronger..." conveyed the old orc while extinguishing his pipe.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Darkroad of the Undercity   Darkroad of the Undercity Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:44 pm

'Oy! I need to be honest and say that I was little worried, when I looked at the name, but the rest of the application changed my opinion thorougly! ;D

I approve of this, really enjoyed reading it. Anyone to second me?

Edit: For clarification, contact an officer in game for your interview!

Last edited by Thenkar on Wed May 12, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Darkroad of the Undercity   Darkroad of the Undercity Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Thenkar wrote:
'Oy! I need to be honest and say that I was little worried, when I looked at the name, but the rest of the application changed my opinion thorougly! ;D

I approve of this, really enjoyed reading it. Anyone to second me?

I knew allready from the chat in the game. You are here by seconded, Shadowpope!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkroad of the Undercity   Darkroad of the Undercity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkroad of the Undercity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: