The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Charloitte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charloit

Application: Charloitte Empty
PostSubject: Application: Charloitte   Application: Charloitte Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:37 pm

OOC information
Character name: Charloitte DeCrass
Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Found you while browsing the guild listings IG, and I love myself some RP! I adore the Forsaken-only aspect.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Guild-browsing
Anything else you'd like us to know?
I've been RPing for around 8 years now, mostly on other games, recently started RPing within WoW too. I love controversy, political powerplay, but also the more quiet RP-moments.

IC application:
To those within your Cult it may concern,

I, Charloitte DeCrass, have called myself Forsaken ever since I've been released from the Lich King's clutches through his demise. At first, I wandered the world, not sure of my allegiance to either the Horde or Sylvanas. I have sought out fortune and promise of power within Pandaria, yet it has not soothed my passion for power and servitude to shadow. My journey along our homeland in Lordaeron has shown me the truth in Sylvanas' goals for the Forsaken.
That's why, and also in light of recent events surrounding our Warchief, I have pledged my full allegiance to Sylvanas, and whatever route she embarks on in the coming months.

The best way I can serve her, is to serve through Forsaken bonds. This is why I would like to learn more of your Cult, and how it can pursue the cause of the Forsaken.

My former profession as a priest of Lordaeron, and my subsequent rebirth has granted me powerful control over the Shadow, yet through arduous study I have refound control over the Light as well. I seek to employ these powers, along with my expertise in magical gems, to further my goals. Perhaps in the future, they can be used to further your goals as well.

I will hear from you soon,

Charloitte Decrass
Back to top Go down
Bondojoave

Bondojoave

PostSubject: Re: Application: Charloitte   Application: Charloitte Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 pm

So good with a Priest...but with powerful Control over the Shadow? Sounds dangerous...and Light as well? What will the Shadowpope say?

Charloitte is for sure devoted to the Dark Lady, but while we are loyal to Lady Sylvanas we are followers of the Shadow and its' Virtues.

Be careful with your use of Light and you will do fine.

Let's hear what the officers say...

Walk with the Shadow/ Bondo Bonedust
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Application: Charloitte   Application: Charloitte Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:51 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Application: Charloitte   Application: Charloitte Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:59 am

Recruited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Charloitte   Application: Charloitte Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Charloitte
Page 1 of 1