The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tersias Stonemouth's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tersias

Tersias Stonemouth's application Empty
PostSubject: Tersias Stonemouth's application   Tersias Stonemouth's application Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:32 am

OOC information
Character name: Tersias Stonemouth
Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I recently rolled an Undead priest for a different gameplay and roleplay experience, and from what I hear this guild is the best on the server for religious RP.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Through the LFRP chat channel. I then learned more by contacting Xeesh (who was very helpful) and also a couple of people whose alts are in the Second Gurubashi Empire (my main guild).
Anything else you'd like us to know?: I have been roleplaying on WoW for about two years now, first being involved with the Royal Court on Argent Dawn, then with the House of Winter on the same character, and finally migrating to Defias Brotherhood to get involved with the SGE.

IC application:

Esteemed brothers of shadow,

I am Tersias Stonemouth, that was Tersias Calounh. My father was Silas Calounh, a landowner of Lordaeron and a devout worshipper of the light. I write this letter to you in the hope that you might let me prove my worth.

I awoke in Deathknell years ago. My flesh was a mottled grey and the robes I was buried in were mouldy and worm-eaten. I was no footsoldier of Arthas, but the eldest son of a wealthy man, my corpse carted from the defiled crypt of my forefathers. Death ran in the family, it seems - I was the eldest child, but the third-born, for my mother had borne two cold children before me.

I was one of the lucky, or unlucky, to emerge from the icy embrace of the grave with my mind and memory fully intact. I remembered my younger brothers, Cyl and Fallian. I remembered my father and mother. It was a shock to realise that the Light, which had guided my steps since I first drew breath, had forsaken me. My father was a great man, and I was all that he had fought against - evil incarnate, death defiled, an abomination.

I wandered like a wraith for months, hailed as a brother by my new rotting brethren, and came to realise that truly, it was not the Light which had abandoned me, but I who had abandoned it. I was no longer shackled by the Light - I had transcended it. The coldness in my heart was not a curse but a blessing - I was beyond and above humanity. I came to accept the kind walking dead as my true people, and their religion, in time, became mine.

I write to you in the hope that I might become an acolyte of the cult, that I might achieve enlightenment and fulfilment in my new lease of unlife. I am fluent in Low Common and Orcish, I am adept at the ways of the magical arts and I will swear undying dedication to the Cult and to Divine Humanism.

Your humble brother,
Tersias, son of Silas
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Tersias Stonemouth's application   Tersias Stonemouth's application Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:57 am

I like the application, short but inspiring.

I give this one a *stamp of approval*

Sadly I won't be around till monday to give you your IC interview but you can always contact Diederich or Dailor.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Tersias Stonemouth's application   Tersias Stonemouth's application Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:43 am

*approved*

Contact me or Diederich for the IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Tersias Stonemouth's application   Tersias Stonemouth's application Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Recruited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tersias Stonemouth's application   Tersias Stonemouth's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tersias Stonemouth's application
Page 1 of 1