The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nagarth application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagarthh

Nagarth application Empty
PostSubject: Nagarth application   Nagarth application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:15 pm

OOC information
Character name:Nagarth
Class:Warrior
Why do you want to join the Cult?:I want to join the cult because i've always liked Forsakens in the Lore and wanted to RP one. And this seem to be the guild to turn to for some evil Forsaken Roleplay.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:Asked in my guild (The Three Hammers) about a Forsaken RP guild and they recommended you.
Anything else you'd like us to know?: Im new to Forsaken RP so I might not know the Forsken lore to good. But I'll read about it.
IC application:
To the cult...

I can't drink I can't eat. The wine I drink only runs through my cold bloody bones. The meat I eat get's stuck in my throat. I feel no pain, no remorce nor do I have any feelings.

The Banshee queen gave me the chance to live once again. But for what? From starving to death over and over again? No... She wants me to serve. And serve I will. This is why I have contacted you. I wish to serve the Banshee queen. And you might help me, yes? I shall slaughter and kill the once who comes in the way for the Banshee queen. I shall swing my weapon through the foes of the queen. I shallt not surrender. I WILL not betray, I shallt not die again without serving the Banshee queen.

Now there only is one question I have... Do you accept
me?
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Nagarth application   Nagarth application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Short but nice, I must ask you one question though. Are you aware we are a religious powerhouse? Serve for the glory of the Forgotten Shadow.

I'll give you a go for a IC interview though. After this post is seconded by another officer contact any of our members ingame and they we refer you to an officer.
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Nagarth application   Nagarth application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Hello Nargath!

As Dunder said indeed, we're a very religious Cult. Just for some information, the Cult of Shadow does follow the Banshee Queen, but focuses more on the rather fanatic ways of the religion of the Shadow. Be aware we're focusing mostly on that, the info about it all you can read on this forum too. We do focus on fighting and such as well, so don't be scared off, but just wanted to give you a heads up on it! Religion is -very- important here. Smile Which you will learn, I hope, IC, if two officers here will accept your application!
Back to top Go down
Nagarthh

PostSubject: Re: Nagarth application   Nagarth application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:20 am

Well I read about the cult of forgotten shadows AFTER I did the application so I were abit to late. But now I know that it's religious Razz
Back to top Go down
Diederich

Diederich

PostSubject: Re: Nagarth application   Nagarth application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Yeah find us in game dude for an interview.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alanferg.co.uk
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Nagarth application   Nagarth application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:07 am

*recruited*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagarth application   Nagarth application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nagarth application
Page 1 of 1