The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Narcissa Carrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa

Narcissa Carrow Empty
PostSubject: Narcissa Carrow   Narcissa Carrow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:15 pm

OOC information
Character name: Narcíssa
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?:

I've heard good things from the cult as well as having known a couple people who have been in it from time to time, my main being in the red blades so I know good RP when I see it Smile

How did you come to learn about the Cult:

Being on defias, and the cult is the guild name that is mentioned frequently for Forsaken RP.

IC application

Born to a wealthy family nestled in the forests of Northern Lordaeron, her father had plied his trade through farming and made quite the living out of it to boot while her mother stayed at home to look after the children, children being Narcissa and her twin sister Katrina.

From a young age Narcissa exhibited a thirst for knowledge and greater learning, she would frequently spend hours, even days in the local town's library, pouring over old and musty books, much to the dismay of her twin sister who was learning the finer arts of tailoring and teased Narcissa due to her nature.

Not too long after her tenth birthday a traveller adorned in purple robes arrived at their town, Narcissa recognised the sigil his robes bore almost straight away, a wizard of Dalaran here in her town? Excited she engaged in conversation with the old man and showed him many of the small tricks that she had learn on her own, impressed Narcissa was soon off to Dalaran in order to learn and train with others of her kind, leaving her quiet family life behind.

Many years had passed and many an hour spent learning had resulted in Narcissa becoming a fine young magi, however her thirst for knowledge continued, however before Narcissa could continue her studies she fell deathly ill with a fever which the root could not be determined nor cured, she soon passed away and her body was to be prepared and sent back to her home town by request of the wizard who brought her here. The journey began, and she would have returned home if not for the ravaging plague which had gripped the north, vile undead beasts lurked in the woods and the caravan was ambushed, all were slain and raised in the name of the Lich King, as well as the young and already passed Narcissa Carrow.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Narcissa Carrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcissa Carrow   Narcissa Carrow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Short but interesting to read, the only thing I miss is the reason you would like to join the Cult of Shadow as a character.

What is it you've heared or draws you towards the way of the Shadow?

Otherwise I stamp this on for approval for a IC interview, if this post is seconded by another officer contact;
- Dunderholm
- Daeyna
- Drazhk
- Ravenie
- Dailor
Back to top Go down
Narcissa

Narcissa Carrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcissa Carrow   Narcissa Carrow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Well I thought that I highlighted her thirst for knowledge as a contributing factor Smile Somewhere she can continue her studies in undeath without being hindered by the magi of Dalaran now she can delve into the darker arts as it were,
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

Narcissa Carrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcissa Carrow   Narcissa Carrow Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 pm

What my dear brother Dunderholm said.

*stamp of approval*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Narcissa Carrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcissa Carrow   Narcissa Carrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narcissa Carrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Shadow :: From the Shadows we are born :: Character Applications-
Jump to: